22 January 2012

Update from the Midwest

It's been ages since I've gotten to travel now, so this blog has really settled down (read: died). But I do have something in the works: a three-week trip to Europe in May. The current plan entails flying into London, and through a series of planes, trains, and automobiles seeing Berlin, Munich, Linz, Vienna, and potentially Barcelona or Prague. Along the way I'll reconnect with friends from my time abroad and no doubt make a whole slew of new ones.

Expect more as I plan more. As with the four-week expedition into China, I'll be keeping it light with only a carry on bag and maybe a small daypack. This time I'll be retiring that old canvas rucksack in favor of something a bit more modern: the Osprey Porter 46. I've put hours into researching new gear, and have to admit I can't wait to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment