12 May 2012

It begins...

I had quite a nice little headache last night with KLM/Delta Airlines. It seemed that sometime since booking in January, my itinerary changed and an error in their system resulted in a failure to notify me via email. After a good half-hour on the phone with them, everything appears to be in order (fingers crossed) and I am finally slated to leave for Europe this afternoon as planned. The current plan goes something like this:
-London, England
-Munich, Germany
-Salzburg, Austria
-Linz, Austria
-Vienna, Austria
-Budapest, Hungary(?)
-Berlin, Germany
-return via London

Thanks to new technology, I will hopefully be able to update this blog on-the-go via my smartphone in little snippets. So if there's anybody out there reading this, stay tuned for snippets!

No comments:

Post a Comment